민성형외과
치료후기

Avenue of Stars of Rebirth

페이지 정보

작성자 Butler 댓글 0건 조회 53회 23-02-17 15:08

본문

"But that's why you cursed the doll." Zhou Yajie frowned, somewhat disapproving. After cursing the doll, he was extra careful about the work Gu Anqi took over. He turned down all the programs and work he wanted to do with people. But now if Gu Anqi really came out with Su Yifan, would he really make such a thing again? "Don't worry, I'm not that weak." Gu Anqi raised her lips slightly, "and he's with me, so I don't need to worry too much." Zhou Yajie actually did not have a bottom in his heart, Gu Anqi said that of course he understood, but Gu Anqi may not know how strong the fans line-ups against her this time, in fact, some people have come to make trouble one after another these two days, but because Gu Anqi and some other artists entered the company through the back door, so they did not see what happened in front of them. Now there are more and more fans who oppose it, and they seem to be unable to hold it down. When the time comes, even if Gu Anqi is placed with a bodyguard, it's still not very reassuring. How about this? We invite the riot fans into the press conference room of the company, and then if something happens, we can have a few more layers of security. Zhou Yajie said, "In addition, you two also hurry to prepare for it,endless swim spa, in front of the media to say things, open a press conference." "Yes, I understand." Gu Anqi nodded, "I'll talk to Yifan." Gu Anqi actually can see Zhou Yajie's worry, in the heart more or less also knew that this time the riot will be more creepy than she imagined, but things always have to be resolved, if so has been ignored, things will drag on,whirlpool bathtub, no one is good. "Ring, ring, ring, ring." Gu Anqi's cell phone rang. Hello, I'm Gu Anqi. "Gu Anqi picked up the phone." Angel, I'm Yifan. Do you have time now? Su Yifan asked. Well, the announcement after that will take some time. If you have anything, just say it. Gu Anqi said bluntly. I want to ask you if you have time to hold a fan meeting recently. Su Yifan said, apparently the same thing happened to him there. I was just about to call you about it, so you called first. Gu Anqi laughed out loud, "well, this matter has been solved recently, otherwise there is no way to settle down." He is her choice, she is his choice, endless swimming pool ,whirlpool hot tub, and the two of them have a clear idea. Su Yifan and Gu Anqi are the same, not because of the rumors of outsiders will stop. If it's just people who don't like them personally, they can almost say that they won't pay attention to them at all. If they are hated, they will be hated. Anyway, they can't get everyone to like them. But when it comes to fans who have always supported each other, they can't do that. If we blindly ignore this growing problem, I am afraid things will only get worse and worse. Volume 1 Return to the Entertainment Circle Chapter 92 Fan Meeting A few days later, Su Yifan and Gu Anqi attended a lot of activities together. This is Zhou Yajie's activity scene. They were also asked how they fell in love, how to avoid so many paparazzi, and if it wasn't for the "fake confession" on the last show, then they were not prepared to make it public. Gu Anqi's acting skills were suddenly so good. Did she get Su Yifan's advice and so on. Generally speaking, the questions are answered by Su Yifan, but some of them are tricky, or involve Gu Anqi's personal questions, which are Gu Anqi's answers. In fact, two people's work assignment is very simple, very clear, the backbone seems to be Su Yifan, the outside world seems to be in control of the overall situation, but in fact it is Gu Anqi in control of the rhythm and atmosphere of visits and so on. Su Yifan and Gu Anqi did not do something very disgusting on the court, and they could not hold hands with their fingers on the court. For them, facing the media, just to publicize their relationship, they don't need to put on a show, or they can play with how good they are.
If it's a fake scandal, maybe the two of them will be able to pretend to be intimate, but since it's true, they're not going to do any more shows. Appear in an ordinary way and answer in a low-key way, without any pretence. Although there is not much interaction between the two people, they seem to be very right. Faint, casual eye contact, knowing smile at each other, they are not only the breath of the body is very similar, but also very tacit understanding. The two of them feel comfortable together, natural and just right. For the first time, Su Yifan made public his relationship with a female artist. The news was really like throwing a ladle of water in the frying pan and exploding in an instant. At the beginning, many people in the outside world thought that Gu Anqi was holding Su Yifan's handle, or that Su Yifan was fascinated by Gu Anqi, a fox spirit. But they did not expect that they would answer so seriously in front of the public. The scene could clearly see Su Yi-fan's care for Gu Anqi and Gu's trust in Gu. The interaction between the two is not a performance, with their origin, if you really want to use "acting" to cover up something, it is very simple. Two people choose to use the most simple way to face the media, is to sincerely tell the outside world, they chose each other, chose to go all the way in the future. The picture is very simple, but the two people give everyone the feeling of happiness. Sweet with a touch of warmth,hot tub spa manufacturers, people are very envious. A lot of other activities were held one after another. Both of them went in and out together, which attracted a lot of topics. Many people who had misunderstood the two people before slowly began to change their attitudes. The schedule of the fans'meeting was set today. Today is specially to give some explanations to their respective fans. Wearing clothes is also more easy-going, and did not choose too bright clothes. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.