민성형외과
치료후기

Iron Sword and Red Mark

페이지 정보

작성자 Butler 댓글 0건 조회 56회 23-02-17 15:03

본문

Fu Tianlin was overjoyed and said to Gu Piaoxiang with a smile, "Sister Gu, get on the bird's back quickly. You can also taste the strange taste of flying in the air and flying thousands of miles." Gu Piaoxiang smiled and made eyes at the two vultures with tails. She said softly, "I have not only seen a lot of strange things these two days, but also tasted a lot of strange things, even though.." Eyes slightly droop, voice suddenly, silent for a long time, a faint sigh, but the meaning of the words below the word "even if" is revealed in this gentle sigh. All of a sudden, Fu Tianlin only felt an unspeakable feeling, rising from the bottom of his heart, and he did not know whether it was warmth? Is it bleak? Or a faint purple melancholy. The meeting will be short and long, and the beautiful scenery will be difficult to repeat. The closer it is to the date of the Huangshan Congress, the heavier it will be in Gu Piaoxiang's heart. Two people are silent, although not a word, but each other is not difficult to guess each other, the feeling in the heart. Only the two "vultures with tails", although spiritual, but how can understand this kind of children's love, love sea waves. Seeing that the two of them were still standing in a daze, they were already impatient, and in a moment of strange eyes, there was a long sound of "gurgling", which was intended to urge them. Gu Piaoxiang slowly opened her eyes and showed a shallow pear vortex. She smiled softly, half angry and half coquettish, and said, "You told me to get on the bird's back quickly, but I stood here and didn't move. It's really-" With a giggle and a slight twist of his slender waist, he saw a red cloud floating up and sitting on the bird's back! Fu Tianlin looked at her two eyes, also since then swept up! The steel plumes of the two "vultures with tails" flapped slightly and immediately rose into the sky. Thousands of birds on the opposite rock, a burst of song, like pearls falling on a jade plate,Pi tape measure, is very pleasant to listen to. Gu Piaoxiang looked back with a smile and said, "Are these thousands of birds going to come together?" The voice square, the birds had already flown up, but in an instant, see the sky full of colorful feathers, surrounded by two strange birds, birds sitting on the back of a pair of jade people, slowly flying to the horizon! This was a very lively valley, suddenly became very lonely, and in this lonely time, after a rock on the left, suddenly came a deep sigh, with this sigh, after the rock unexpectedly came out of a beautiful girl with fragrant cheeks and hidden bitterness! Her! It was Zhen Qiushui! After she broke up with Fu Tianlin, she was also struggling to find the "vulture with tail", until she heard the two birdsong that resounded through the sky, then she followed the sound to find here, Walking tape measure ,Surveyors tape measure, but she didn't know that Fu Tianlin was already here, and there was an affectionate ancient fragrance beside him! But Fu Tianlin and Gu Piaoxiang two people, but did not notice her traces, this is because the attention has been attracted by the birds between the rocks, the monsters on the rocks, and then because both sides have a feeling in their hearts that can only be sensed, can not be guessed, but also unconsciously in color, but was hidden behind the rocks of Zhen Qiushui to see clearly! Zhen Qiushui did not appear, but also did not intend to peep, but just can not bear to disturb! What she could not bear to disturb was the intoxicated look of Gu Piaoxiang and her soft and wonderful dream. For Fu Tianlin, she has too deep understanding, too deep trust. For Gu Piaoxiang, she has too much pity, too much sympathy.
At this moment, the setting sun is about to set, and the rosy clouds are all over the sky. The rays of the rosy clouds in the west will print her graceful and delicate figure on the ground for a long time, and also reflect her beautiful and vulgar dimples more gorgeous than the setting sun! She watched Fu Tianlin and Gu Piaoxiang fly away, and in her heart she did not know whether she was happy or not? Is it sorrow? Is it you? Is it a complaint? Happy is that she saw that although out of the mud, but has not been dyed in red Luocha ancient fragrance, at the moment the heart can finally get some comfort! What worries her is that she is well aware of the nature of her "brother Lin". She knows that he is an open and aboveboard, open-minded and never two-color gentleman husband, but he has already been deeply and unreservedly devoted to himself. Although he has some love for the ancient fragrance, he is as light as a light cloud on the western horizon at the moment, which will float away at any time. She really didn't know how Gu Piaoxiang was going to deal with herself? The complaint is that since God gave birth to an ancient fragrance, why should he give birth to a Zhen Qiushui! If there is no Zhen Qiushui, Fu Tianlin Gu Piaoxiang will not be able to forever love a pair of two good! If there is no ancient fragrance, then Zhen Qiushui will not give birth to so much bitterness and trouble! Watching the rosy clouds in the western sky gradually disappear, gradually from gorgeous to plain, Zhen Qiushui's heart, just like the twilight has come to the sky, low and dark, and like the rising stars, numerous and messy! She asked herself? "What should I do?"? What should I do? There were two voices in her heart, giving her two answers. These two replies kept fighting in her heart, and finally, she bit her silver teeth, tapped her jade palm, and whispered to herself! "Sister Gu is lonely and has a bad reputation. She is the most unfortunate person in the world, but I am much happier than her. How can I have the heart to take away her only joy?"? Even though I will lose my own happiness, as long as Brother Lin always remembers me in his heart, I am satisfied enough! So her good nature gave her a decision. After the Huangshan Meeting, whether I can find Shifu or not, I will find a place deep in the mountain forest and hide myself like a hermit. I will also hide the affection that Brother Lin gave me deeply in my heart and forever in my heart. Then Sister Gu can be with Brother Lin forever, and she will get the happiness she wants! In the twilight, there is a chill in the night wind. She quietly covered the slightly scattered skirt, quietly turned around, quietly moved her footsteps, quietly walked into the night! The night is deep. Where is Zhen Qiushui? Is she right to think so? Is it wrong? The result is happy? Is it sad? In the near future, it will be revealed! The matter of Zhen Qiushui, for the time being, let's talk about Fu Tianlin and Gu Piaoxiang, who are flying westward by taking the "vulture with tail" and Lingyun by taking the wind. The "vulture with a tail" has been trained and raised by Gongsun Ding and Du Wuchou for a long time. They are extremely psychic. They know that it is shocking enough for a bird to ride on the back of a man,horse weight tape, not to mention that it is followed by thousands of colorful birds. So while flying as high as possible, he kept singing, indicating to the following birds that there was no need to send them any more!. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.